CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (“CEMEX”) (NYSE: CX) announced today that it has commenced a tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase any and all of the outstanding 9.50% Senior Secured Notes due 2016 (the “2016 Notes”) issued by CEMEX Finance LLC. The Tender Offer is being made pursuant to an offer to purchase and a related letter of transmittal, each dated as of September 25, 2013. The following table summarizes the material pricing terms for the Tender Offer:
|Title of Security||CUSIP/ISIN||
Aggregate Principal Amount Outstanding
|Early Tender Date||
Early Tender Payment
|9.50% Senior Secured Notes due 2016|| 12516UAA3 / US12516UAA34
U12763AA3 / USU12763AA37
|U.S.$825,000,000||5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 8, 2013||U.S.$1,032.50*||U.S.$30*||U.S.$1,062.50*|
* Per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes accepted for purchase.
Holders of 2016 Notes that are validly tendered at or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 8, 2013 (the “Early Tender Date”) and whose 2016 Notes are accepted for purchase will be entitled to receive the Total Consideration, which includes an early tender payment equal to U.S.$30 per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes (the “Early Tender Payment”). Holders who tender 2016 Notes after the Early Tender Date but at or prior to 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on October 23, 2013 (the “ Expiration Date”) and whose 2016 Notes are accepted for purchase will be entitled to receive only the Base Consideration per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes, which amount is equal to the Total Consideration less the Early Tender Payment. Holders who validly tender their 2016 Notes in the Tender Offer and whose 2016 Notes are accepted for purchase will also receive accrued and unpaid interest on the 2016 Notes from the last interest payment date preceding the applicable settlement date to, but not including, such settlement date. 2016 Notes that have been validly tendered cannot be withdrawn, except, in each case, as may be required by applicable law.
CEMEX reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to extend, withdraw or terminate the Tender Offer or otherwise amend the terms of the Tender Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV