Base price: $40,605
Even the heftiest drivers aren't too big for the Expedition, which boasts one of the largest front-seat areas of any SUV -- including a generous 60.2 inches of front hip room and 63.1 inches of front shoulder room.
Clarke says the model also gets a big, beefy thumbs-up because the Expedition comes standard with extra-long seat belts that large drivers will appreciate.In addition to such obese-friendly features, the Expedition offers such positives as rear seats that fold down easily, as well as up to 9,200 pounds of towing capacity. "The Expedition definitely has a lot of 'grunt,'" he says. The SUV also comes standard with a powerful 310-horsepower V-8 engine and a rear-wheel-drive system rated at 14 mpg/city and 20 mpg/highway. For those seeking better rough-weather handling, four-wheel drive is also available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV