Base price: $25,860
Clarke says the Impala made Edmunds' list primarily because the car is the only 2013 sedan for sale in America that offers an optional front bench seat.
"A bench seat is a really important feature for some obese drivers," he says.But you'd better act fast, because Chevrolet has redesigned the Impala for 2014 and eliminated front bench seating as an option. Beyond special seating, the Impala offers drivers of all sizes a large trunk, easy-to-use cabin controls and a powerful engine, Clarke says. The model comes standard with a 300-horsepower V-6 engine that's rated at 18 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV