Raptr and AMD (NYSE: AMD) today unveiled the AMD Gaming Evolved App Powered by Raptr, which was designed to make PC gaming as simple to use as consoles. The App will enable AMD users to get the most out of their gaming experience by suggesting customized optimal game settings for their rigs, earn real rewards just for playing games, and have instant access to in-game tools such as broadcasting live video via Twitch, taking screenshots, web browsing, and chat.
“We believe we’re taking a big step in improving the PC gaming experience for the masses,’” said Dennis Fong, CEO, Raptr. “Combining AMD’s expertise in hardware and performance with Raptr’s already popular desktop app and 18+ million community was a perfect fit.”
With a single click in the app's Control Center, gamers will be able to optimize their games based on performance, quality or a balance of both for their AMD hardware. Optimal game settings are determined using system and game data captured from millions of PCs stored in Raptr's Cloud combined with extensive testing of various combinations of GPUs, CPUs, and resolutions. The Control Center will also be the hub for gamers to access Raptr's tens of thousands of dedicated game communities for the latest discussions, streams, and more.
“We’ve watched Raptr build a hugely successful platform and it’s clear that they understand what gamers want,” said Matt Skynner, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. “The Gaming Evolved App Powered by Raptr allows our users to get the most out of their gaming rigs while tapping into a thriving community where they can share their experiences and get rewards.”The AMD Gaming Evolved App is now available in open beta. To read more about and download the AMD Gaming Evolved App, please visit http://raptr.com/amd. About Raptr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV