VANCOUVER, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cayden Resources Inc. (TSX.V:CYD) ("Cayden" or the "Company") announces the resignation of Alistair Maxwell from the Board of Directors after two years of service as a director. Cayden has profited greatly from Mr. Maxwell's experience and thoughtful contributions. He will remain in a consulting role to the Company.
Ivan Bebek, President and CEO commented, "On behalf of the board I would like to express our appreciation towards Alistair for his role in the establishment and growth of Cayden."
About Cayden Resources - Cayden is a junior mining company focused on delivering shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal projects in Mexico. The management team at Cayden is highly experienced with an impressive track record of success in the discovery, development and financing of mineral projects. Cayden is also strongly committed to the highest standards for environmental management, social responsibility, health and safety for its employees and neighboring communities. Cayden trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CYD". For more information on Cayden Resources, please visit our website at www.caydenresources.com
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor any other regulatory authority
accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Cayden Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV