NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), together with its wholly owned direct finance subsidiary, Omnicom Capital Inc., announced today that the conversion rate for their Zero Coupon Zero Yield Convertible Notes due 2032 (CUSIP Nos. 681919 AM8 and 681919 AV8) (the "Notes") was adjusted pursuant to the terms of the indenture governing the Notes (the "Indenture"). Effective September 24, 2013, the new conversion rate is 18.249 shares of Omnicom Group Inc.'s common stock per $1,000 principal amount of Notes. The conversion rate was previously 18.18 shares of Omnicom Group Inc.'s common stock per $1,000 principal amount of Notes. Notice of the conversion rate adjustment was delivered to bondholders and Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, the trustee, in accordance with the terms of the Indenture.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE Omnicom Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV