MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XRS Corporation, (formerly Xata Corporation, NASDAQ: XRSC) a leader in mobile trucking intelligence, announced today that Jay Coughlan, chairman and chief executive officer, will present at the Craig-Hallum 4 th Annual Alpha Select Conference Thursday, Sept. 26, at the Convene Midtown East Conference Center in New York City. Mike Weber, chief financial officer, will also attend on behalf of the company.
The XRS Corporation presentation will occur on Sept. 26 at 11 a.m. Eastern time. The presentation will be audiocast and may be accessed via the company's website: http://engage.xrscorp.com/craighallum13. A replay of the presentation will be available through Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2013.
About XRS CorporationXRS Corporation (formerly Xata Corporation) delivers software solutions to the trucking industry to help maintain regulatory compliance and reduce operating costs. XRS is leading the trucking industry's migration to mobile devices for collecting and analyzing compliance and management data. Its mobility-based products have no upfront hardware costs and run on smartphones, tablets and rugged handhelds. XRS has sales and distribution partnerships with the major wireless carriers supporting the U.S. and Canadian trucking industries.
Through XRS' solutions: XataNet, Turnpike, MobileMax and XRS, we are currently serving 112,000 subscriptions through 1,400 customers. Our various solutions help fleet managers, dispatchers and drivers collect, sort, view and analyze data to help lower costs, increase safety, attain compliance with governmental regulations, and improve customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.xrscorp.com or call 1-800-745-9282.SOURCE XRS Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV