LAS VEGAS, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment Corporation ("Caesars") (NASDAQ: CZR) announced today the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 10 million shares of its common stock. Caesars expects to grant the underwriter of the offering an option to purchase up to 1.5 million additional shares of its common stock. Caesars and its financial sponsors, affiliates of TPG Capital LP and Apollo Global Management, LLC, have agreed to a lock-up (subject to certain exceptions) for a period of 60 days after the date of the prospectus supplement for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other customary conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
The securities described above are being offered by Caesars pursuant to a registration statement on Form S‑3 previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and related prospectus. A copy of the registration statement can be accessed through the SEC's website. Alternatively, Caesars, the underwriter or any dealer participating in the offering will arrange to send you the prospectus if you request it by calling Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC toll-free at (800) 221-1037, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV