Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) announced it will issue the company’s financial results for its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year on Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013, prior to market open.
Monsanto will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. central time (9:30 a.m. eastern time) in conjunction with the announcement of its results. The call will focus on the company’s results for the fourth quarter and full year as well as future expectations. The call may include a discussion of Monsanto’s strategic initiatives, product performance and other matters related to the company’s business.
Slides related to this presentation and a simultaneous audio webcast of the conference call may be accessed by visiting the investor section of Monsanto’s website at www.monsanto.com/investors. Following the live broadcast, a replay of the webcast will be available on the Monsanto website for three weeks.
Monsanto publishes details on upcoming webcasts on its website at www.monsanto.com/investors in both the Presentation and Financial Reports section and the Calendar of Events section. Investors should look to this site as the source of information on future investor conference webcasts. The site includes a calendar of upcoming investor events, details on accessing scheduled webcasts and information from previous investor events.About Monsanto Company Monsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter ® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on the company blog, Beyond the Rows at www.monsantoblog.com, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV