PARSIPPANY, N.J., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis, Inc. (NYSE: ACT), announced today that it intends to release third quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, October 29, 2013, prior to the open of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 to discuss its financial results. The dial-in number to access the call is US/ Canada (877) 251-7980, International (706) 643-1573, and the Conference ID is 70901052.
A taped replay of the conference call will also be available beginning approximately two hours after the call's conclusion and will remain available through 12:00 midnight Eastern Time on November 12, 2013. The replay may be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 and entering Conference ID# 70901052. From international locations, the replay may be accessed by dialing (404) 537-3406 and entering the same Conference ID#. To access the webcast, go to Actavis' Investor Relations Web site at http://ir.actavis.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available.
About Actavis, Inc.Actavis, Inc. (NYSE: ACT) is a global, integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing generic, brand and biosimilar products. Actavis has global headquarters in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. Operating as Actavis Pharma, Actavis markets generic, branded generic, legacy brands and Over-the-Counter (OTC) products in more than 60 countries. Actavis Specialty Brands is Actavis' global branded specialty pharmaceutical business focused in the Urology and Women's Health therapeutic categories. Actavis Specialty Brands also has a portfolio of five biosimilar products in development in Women's Health and Oncology. Actavis Global Operations has more than 30 manufacturing and distribution facilities around the world, and includes Anda, Inc., a U.S. pharmaceutical product distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV