OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) (the "Company") today announced that senior members of its management team will present at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference at the St. Regis in New York, NY on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at approximately 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The panel will be transmitted via a live audio Web cast on the internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp22/EFC_EARN and will be available for 90 days following the event. Access to the recorded replay will also be available through the Ellington Financial LLC website at www.ellingtonfinancial.com.
About Ellington Financial LLC
Ellington Financial LLC is a specialty finance company that acquires and manages mortgage-related assets, including residential mortgage-backed securities backed by prime jumbo, Alt-A, manufactured housing and subprime residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. government agency or a U.S. government-sponsored enterprise, mortgage-related derivatives, commercial mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt, as well as corporate debt and equity securities and derivatives. Ellington Financial LLC is externally managed and advised by Ellington Financial Management LLC, an affiliate of Ellington Management Group LLC.SOURCE Ellington Financial LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV