Sept. 25, 2013
, TheStreet's (NASDAQ:TST) institutional business, today announced the launch of version 2.0 of The Deal Pipeline iPad app and an all-new iPhone app. The apps provide a brand new experience for the way users consume news articles and video reporting from The Deal's newsroom in addition to a new feature for the iPad app which offers exclusive intelligence across IPO activity powered by NYSE Euronext. Both apps are available to licensees of The Deal's transaction information service, The Deal Pipeline.
"We're taking The Deal Pipeline's user experience to the next level by offering mobile access to our top reporting in a variety of ways. Those who frequent The Deal can now keep abreast of the latest news as it happens, with periodical reports or intraday news by sector," said
, Chief Operating Officer for The Deal. "Our users are interested in the ongoing news of mergers and acquisitions. With our updated apps, they will have access to breaking news and analysis of mergers, restructurings, auctions, financings, and much more."
The Deal Pipeline for iPad and iPhone are available in the
- First Take: A breaking news tool providing early alerts on potential deals and a preview of events driving the reporting in The Deal's newsroom
- Movers & Shakers: A twice-daily feature with accompanying slideshow on who's moving up and who's moving out across the deal economy
- Sector-focused pages: Nine pages dedicated to coverage across major deal sectors: Consumer & Retail, Energy, Healthcare, Industrials, Private Equity, Real Estate, Regulation, Restructuring and Telecommunications Media & Technology
- Daily/weekly industry reports: All reports including The Daily Deal, The DealFlow Report and The Life Settlements Report (iPad only)
- IPO Center: Exclusive app feature with comprehensive information and analysis of IPO activity powered by NYSE Euronext 9 (iPad only)
For more information or to download the app, please visit:
About The Deal
The Deal, a business unit of
, has been serving corporate dealmakers, advisers and institutional investors the most sophisticated analysis of the deal economy since 1999. Our transaction information service, The Deal Pipeline, is powered by a newsroom of senior journalists who offer proprietary research and reporting across M&A, bankruptcies, auctions and financings. It includes a breaking news service, First Take; daily and weekly sector newsletters; The Daily Deal, a 2x daily report of the day's top stories; a research center with over a decade's worth of intelligence and a database of over 100,000 deals; and an iPad app. Our marketing & media services group produces the industry's leading forecasting event, The Deal Economy, held annually at the NYSE in addition to industry webcasts and integrated marketing programs. For more information, visit
CONTACT: Emily Schneider 212.321.5521