NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Deal, TheStreet's (NASDAQ:TST) institutional business, today announced the launch of version 2.0 of The Deal Pipeline iPad app and an all-new iPhone app. The apps provide a brand new experience for the way users consume news articles and video reporting from The Deal's newsroom in addition to a new feature for the iPad app which offers exclusive intelligence across IPO activity powered by NYSE Euronext. Both apps are available to licensees of The Deal's transaction information service, The Deal Pipeline.
"We're taking The Deal Pipeline's user experience to the next level by offering mobile access to our top reporting in a variety of ways. Those who frequent The Deal can now keep abreast of the latest news as it happens, with periodical reports or intraday news by sector," said Michael Crosby, Chief Operating Officer for The Deal. "Our users are interested in the ongoing news of mergers and acquisitions. With our updated apps, they will have access to breaking news and analysis of mergers, restructurings, auctions, financings, and much more."
The Deal Pipeline for iPad and iPhone are available in the App Store and feature:
- First Take: A breaking news tool providing early alerts on potential deals and a preview of events driving the reporting in The Deal's newsroom
- Movers & Shakers: A twice-daily feature with accompanying slideshow on who's moving up and who's moving out across the deal economy
- Sector-focused pages: Nine pages dedicated to coverage across major deal sectors: Consumer & Retail, Energy, Healthcare, Industrials, Private Equity, Real Estate, Regulation, Restructuring and Telecommunications Media & Technology
- Daily/weekly industry reports: All reports including The Daily Deal, The DealFlow Report and The Life Settlements Report (iPad only)
- IPO Center: Exclusive app feature with comprehensive information and analysis of IPO activity powered by NYSE Euronext 9 (iPad only)