Today Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE: JBL), announced preliminary, unaudited financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year, ended August 31, 2013.
“Delivering record revenues, generating more than a billion dollars of cash flow from operations, and achieving a core return on invested capital of 21 percent are clear highlights of our fiscal year,” said Jabil’s Chief Executive Officer Mark Mondello. “In addition, we are pleased to return nearly $200 million in capital to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases, while continuing to thoughtfully invest capital back into the business, both organically and acquisitively, with an eye on long-term earnings growth,” said Mondello.
The company reported fourth quarter revenue of $4.8 billion and fiscal year revenue of $18.3 billion.
Jabil’s three reporting segments delivered the following revenue results for the company’s fourth fiscal quarter:
- Diversified Manufacturing: $2.1 billion.
- Enterprise & Infrastructure: $1.4 billion.
- High Velocity: $1.3 billion.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts