Today Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE: JBL), announced preliminary, unaudited financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year, ended August 31, 2013.
“Delivering record revenues, generating more than a billion dollars of cash flow from operations, and achieving a core return on invested capital of 21 percent are clear highlights of our fiscal year,” said Jabil’s Chief Executive Officer Mark Mondello. “In addition, we are pleased to return nearly $200 million in capital to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases, while continuing to thoughtfully invest capital back into the business, both organically and acquisitively, with an eye on long-term earnings growth,” said Mondello.
The company reported fourth quarter revenue of $4.8 billion and fiscal year revenue of $18.3 billion.
Jabil’s three reporting segments delivered the following revenue results for the company’s fourth fiscal quarter:
- Diversified Manufacturing: $2.1 billion.
- Enterprise & Infrastructure: $1.4 billion.
- High Velocity: $1.3 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV