- the Board will act on the resignation offer within 90 days following certification of the voting results;
- the Board will promptly disclose via a Form 8-K furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission its decision-making process and decision regarding whether to accept the resignation offer or, if applicable, the reason(s) for rejecting the offer; and
- any director who tenders his or her resignation shall not participate in any consideration by the Board of the resignation offer.
Hatteras Financial Corp. Amends Corporate Governance Guidelines To Adopt Majority Voting Policy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.