SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading business process services company, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended August 31, 2013.
|Q3 FY13||Q3 FY12||
|Operating income ($M)||$||63.5||$||57.1||11.3||%|
|Net income attributable to SYNNEX Corporation ($M) (1)||$||46.6||$||35.1||32.6||%|
|Adjusted Diluted EPS (2)||$||1.24||$||0.93||33.3||%|
|1. Q3 FY13 “Other income, net” includes a $12.3M pre-tax benefit from a class-action legal settlement|
|2. Q3 FY13 Adjusted Diluted EPS excludes one-time numerator adjustment resulting in $1.05 dilution for|
|convertible senior notes settlement. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial information to GAAP financial|
|information is presented in the supplementary Information at the end of this release.|
“I am pleased to report record sales and solid profitability for our fiscal third quarter,” stated Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer, SYNNEX Corporation. Murai continued, “Our Distribution segment posted strong sales growth and operating margin, and our GBS segment continued its trend of double-digit sales growth.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV