SPOKANE, Wash., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People to People Ambassador Programs, the leader in global educational travel experiences, has announced a unique travel program to Cuba that will allow college students to earn college credits from Eastern Washington University during winter break, get career advice from industry leaders and see iconic Cuba as only People to People can deliver it.
People to People's college program to Cuba, " Development Through Mentoring," will provide delegation members with in-person and online mentoring opportunities to help students develop networking and career strategies to make their job search more successful upon graduation, in addition to offering a language learning component. The collegiate program to Cuba departs from Miami on December 13, 2013 and returns on December 21, 2013.
Language Learning InclusionIn partnership with Rosetta Stone, People to People student ambassadors traveling on winter programs to Cuba or Peru also have the option to participate in an interactive, online Spanish language program to prepare for their trip. This special opportunity marks the first time that People to People has offered a language learning module in its pre-travel curriculum.
"This program represents an exceptional opportunity for college students to see Cuba at this pivotal moment in its history," said Eric Anderson, Vice President of Marketing for People to People Ambassador Programs. "The ability to learn or hone Spanish skills while earning college credit rounds out the experience."Students who enroll in the language program will receive six months of access to the latest cloud based version of the Rosetta Stone® Spanish language learning tool. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to continue their language learning at an exclusive, discounted rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV