On 9/27/13, DDR Corp.'s 6.250% Class K Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (DDR.PRK) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3906, payable on 10/15/13. As a percentage of DDR.PRK's recent share price of $21.50, this dividend works out to approximately 1.82%, so look for shares of DDR.PRK to trade 1.82% lower — all else being equal — when DDR.PRK shares open for trading on 9/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.25%, which compares to an average yield of 7.50% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, DDR.PRK was trading at a 13.84% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of DDR.PRK shares, versus DDR:
Below is a dividend history chart for DDR.PRK, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3906 on DDR Corp.'s 6.250% Class K Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, DDR Corp. (DDR) makes up 4.10% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV