Regions Bank (NYSE:RF) is commemorating Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) with a special focus on providing more financial information and advice to consumers.
Featuring Julie Stav, a New York Times best-selling author and popular host of Tu Dinero con Julie Stav on Univision’s national radio network, Regions is offering a financial education webinar series – “Our Hispanic Wealth” – available to all consumers (in Spanish and English) via the Regions YouTube Channel.
“Our customers have told us that they want more advice, guidance and information to help them make sound financial decisions, and we’ve worked in a variety of areas to ensure that this information is available to them -- from online, to through our branches and to training our bankers to provide this to customers,” said Michele Elrod, head of Regions Corporate Marketing. “Hispanic Heritage Month presents a great opportunity for us to expand what we’ve already done -- with educational webinars with known experts and local events -- to reach more people with more financial education.”
- Sept. 26: Money — You earn it. What to do with what you earn, including strategies for budgeting and saving.
- Oct. 17: Money — You spend it. How to manage your spending, including strategies for managing credit.
- Nov. 14: Money — You multiply it. Strategies for building assets.
- Dec. 12: Money — You protect it. Strategies for protecting what you have, such as the need for insurance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts