2. As of noon trading, Kimco Realty ( KIM) is down $0.07 (-0.3%) to $20.19 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Kimco Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.15-$20.45 after having opened the day at $20.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.26. Kimco Realty Corporation is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets across North America. It is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. Kimco Realty has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Kimco Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kimco Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Kimco Realty Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts