4. As of noon trading, Liberty Property ( LRY) is down $0.11 (-0.3%) to $36.14 on light volume. Thus far, 174,543 shares of Liberty Property exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.02-$36.60 after having opened the day at $36.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.25. Liberty Property Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment holding trust. Through its subsidiary, it provides leasing, property management, development, acquisition, and other tenant-related services for a portfolio of industrial and office properties. Liberty Property has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Liberty Property a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Property as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Liberty Property Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts