3. As of noon trading, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation ( COG) is down $0.94 (-2.6%) to $35.79 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.6 million shares of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.55-$36.83 after having opened the day at $36.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.73. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the development, exploitation, exploration, production, and marketing of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the United States. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation has a market cap of $15.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 49.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts