4. As of noon trading, Enbridge ( ENB) is down $0.26 (-0.6%) to $41.92 on average volume. Thus far, 340,926 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 854,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.88-$42.48 after having opened the day at $42.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.18. Enbridge Inc. operates as an energy transportation and distribution company in the United States and Canada. Its Liquids Pipelines segment operates common carrier and contract crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and refined products pipelines and terminals. Enbridge has a market cap of $34.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 3.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Enbridge a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enbridge as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Enbridge Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts