1. As of noon trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) is down $0.17 (-1.0%) to $17.39 on average volume. Thus far, 5.0 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.24-$17.47 after having opened the day at $17.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.56. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing has a market cap of $91.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts