1. As of noon trading, Quanta Services ( PWR) is up $0.45 (1.6%) to $28.11 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Quanta Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.50-$28.18 after having opened the day at $27.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.66. Quanta Services, Inc. provides specialty contracting services and infrastructure solutions in North America and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electric Power Infrastructure Services; Natural Gas and Pipeline Infrastructure Services; and Fiber Optic Licensing and Other. Quanta Services has a market cap of $5.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Quanta Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Quanta Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in stock price during the past year and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Quanta Services Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts