4. As of noon trading, Clean Harbors ( CLH) is up $0.65 (1.1%) to $57.24 on average volume. Thus far, 361,810 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 490,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.20-$57.30 after having opened the day at $56.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.59. Clean Harbors, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides environmental, energy, and industrial services in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and internationally. It operates in four segments: Technical Services, Field Services, Industrial Services, and Oil and Gas Field Services. Clean Harbors has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Clean Harbors a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Clean Harbors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts