Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:33 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Wells Fargo said Occidental Petroleum (OXY) will unlock value soon. "This stock is going higher," agreed Cramer. OXY is a holding in Cramer's charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS. OXY rose 1% to $93.58.
Lumber Liquidators (LL) is a great growth stock, according to Cramer, with Piper Jaffray noting that it has a 10-year growth plan. LL was 2% higher at $112.96.BB&T Capital says to buy Diamond Foods (DMND). Cramer said he wants to hear what TheStreet's Herb Greenberg has to say about the stock first. DMND jumped 11% to $24.48. Cramer thinks HomeAway's (AWAY) management tells a good story about the company. Morgan Stanley doesn't think so and downgraded the stock. AWAY dropped 5.6% to $28.99. Despite the bad quarter and poor guidance from Polo Ralph Lauren (RL), Cramer is interested that Cowen Group is warming up to the stock. RL rose 1.6% to $165.53. Micron Technology (MU) continues to trade higher due to a shortage of DRAM, Cramer said. "This stock trades on supply of DRAM, and it looks like supplies are tight," he added. MU ended the day at $17.47, up 3%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV