The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of MAKO Surgical Corp. (“MAKO Surgical” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: MAKO) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of MAKO Surgical relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by Stryker Corporation. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the board of directors of MAKO Surgical breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
According to the press release announcing the proposed buyout, MAKO Surgical shareholders will receive $30.00 per share in cash for each share of MAKO Surgical common stock they own.
If you currently own common stock of MAKO Surgical and would like to
learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you
may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to
you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV