FREEHOLD, N.J., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia located in Philadelphia, PA.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, and Michael P. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the Company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:30AM. The presentation will be available at the Company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the forum.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968 and one of the oldest public equity REITs in the U.S., specializes in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of seventy-five industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states, containing a total of approximately 9.5 million rentable square feet. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV