FREEHOLD, N.J., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia located in Philadelphia, PA.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, and Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:30AM. The presentation will be available on the company's website www.umh.com (from the homepage select the Investors tab, then Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the forum.
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, was founded in 1968. The Company owns and operates sixty-eight manufactured home communities containing approximately 12,800 developed homesites. These communities are located in
Indiana and Michigan. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV