FREEHOLD, N.J., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia located in Philadelphia, PA.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, and Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:30AM. The presentation will be available on the company's website www.umh.com (from the homepage select the Investors tab, then Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the forum.
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, was founded in 1968. The Company owns and operates sixty-eight manufactured home communities containing approximately 12,800 developed homesites. These communities are located in
Indiana and Michigan. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV