LIVONIA, Mich., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI), a leader in intelligent media delivery, announced today that Robert L. Recchia, Valassis Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time ( 3:30 p.m. Mountain time) at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Ariz. The presentation will be available via webcast through the Investors section of the company website at www.valassis.com.
Valassis (NYSE: VCI) is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. Valassis subsidiaries include Brand.net, a Valassis Digital Company, and NCH Marketing Services, Inc. RedPlum ® is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me? ® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. For insights on intelligent media delivery, visit www.valassis.com and follow Valassis on Twitter at @ValassisVCI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV