- An optimized tool that works with the most popular PSFB+SR control ICs on the market (UCC28950 and UCC3895).
- A complete power train discrete device design including selection of the optimum Fairchild MOSFET, IGBT, and rectifier. Users can select the optimum bridge rectifier, MOSFET/IGBT, and power rectifier part numbers (PNs), or let the tools recommend from user-specified system design inputs.
- An optimized power train discrete design targeting power supplies that need PFC and/or PSFB+SR.
- Power train discrete component losses correlated against hardware for highest level of relative accuracy unmatched by equation-based calculation alone.
- The ability to compare different sets of power train discrete combinations within one analysis. The module highlights Fairchild’s MOSFET and IGBT technology portfolio which includes SuperFET® MOSFETs, SuperFET® II MOSFETs, SupreMOS® MOSFETs, PowerTrench® MOSFETs and field-stop IGBTs.
- The option to let the tools recommend or fine-tune the power train discrete components, automating a tedious, high-iteration, manual trial-and-error / test-design step, saving valuable time.
- Visual representation of system and major component power loss and efficiency over different line and load conditions, allowing designer to go back into the online design steps to re-balance the system and component loss before prototyping.
Fairchild Semiconductor's Power Supply WebDesigner Adds Power Train Discrete Device Power Loss And Efficiency Analysis Tools (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.