SHENYANG, China, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) ("NF Energy" or the "Company") is a leading energy saving services and solutions provider for China's power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries.
Recently, the Company's new product, the DN2000 vacuum butterfly valve, passed all quality tests and was delivered to Air Condition Co., Ltd., Harbin City, for use in applications including steam turbine heat generating sets. The flow velocity and temperature will be up to 150 meters per second and 120 degrees, respectively, when the medium gas crosses the valve. The successful application of the DN2000 vacuum butterfly valve adds credence to the Company's brand as "the Top One Energy Saving Valve" in the industrial waste heat power generation field.
About NF Energy Saving Corporation
NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) is a China-based integrated energy conservation solutions provider. The Company's customers are mainly in the electric power generation (large-scale thermal power generation, hydroelectric power, and nuclear power), water supply, and heat supply industries. The company's major revenue is from energy efficient flow control solutions including equipment and energy efficiency project services. For more information, visit http://www.nfenergy.com.Contact Person: Andy GaoPhone Number: 0086-24-25609775Email: email@example.com SOURCE NF Energy Saving Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV