Molex (NASDAQ: MOLX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 24 cents per share. At a price of $38.77 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for Molex has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Molex has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 41.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Molex Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components worldwide. It operates in two segments, Connector, and Custom and Electrical. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.52. TheStreet Ratings rates Molex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Molex Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV