5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SJT, WPC, HTS, SLG, FITB
Hatteras Financial Corporation (NYSE: HTS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 55 cents per share. At a price of $19.67 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 11.2%. The average volume for Hatteras Financial Corporation has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hatteras Financial Corporation has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 20.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Hatteras Financial Corp. operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.22. TheStreet Ratings rates Hatteras Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, unimpressive growth in net income and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Hatteras Financial Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV