Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARI, DEI, BMR, EIX, DE
Edison International (NYSE: EIX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $47.00 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for Edison International has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Edison International has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Edison International, through its subsidiaries, generates and distributes electric power. It also invests in transportation infrastructure and energy assets, including renewable energy in the Netherlands, Australia, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.05. TheStreet Ratings rates Edison International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV