- Given 7-Eleven, Inc. its name in 1946 – designed, at the time, to highlight its then-unique hours of operation.
- Created the term "slacks" – a term developed by Advertising Hall of Fame inductee and former TracyLocke CEO Morris Hite to identify Haagar's new approach to trousers and "slack time."
- Developed Borden's Elsie the Cow – which was named one of the Top 10 icons of the 20 thcentury by Advertising Age magazine.
- Maintained multi-decade engagements with iconic brands – Frito-Lay (58 years), Imperial Sugar (65), Mrs. Baird's Bread (50), Conoco Oil (34), PepsiCo (35+), and Pizza Hut (15+).
- Coined "metroplex" in the 1960s – created to describe fast-growing, multi-faceted Dallas. In addition, the agency was instrumental in bringing DFW Airport to the area.
- Put Dr Pepper on the map – with the legendary "Dr Pepper Time" campaign that highlighted 10, 2 and 4 o'clock as times when consumers would need an energy boost, making TracyLocke one of the first in the industry to utilize day part marketing.
- Launched iTunes with iconic Pepsi Campaign – in 2005, leveraging Beyonce, launched a national promotion where everyone was a winner of an iTunes song download.
Global Marketing Agency TracyLocke Celebrates Centennial; One Of Only Six Agencies In The U.S. To Achieve 100 Years Of Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts