HOUSTON, Sept. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy XXI (Nasdaq:EXXI) (LSE:EXXI) today announced management participation in four upcoming energy conferences:
- Independent Petroleum Association of America Investment Symposium, San Francisco, Sept. 30, 2013 at 8:55 a.m. Pacific time;
- Johnson Rice Conference, New Orleans, Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:05 p.m. Central time;
- New Frontiers in Energy Conference hosted by Westlake Securities, Austin, Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. Central time;
- Canaccord Genuity Resources Conference, Miami, October 16, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.
Information regarding webcasting will be available on the Energy XXI homepage ( www.EnergyXXI.com ) in the Investor Relations, Events & Presentations section.
About the CompanyEnergy XXI is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company whose growth strategy emphasizes acquisitions, enhanced by its value-added organic drilling program. The company's properties are located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. Cantor Fitzgerald Europe is Energy XXI's listing broker in the United Kingdom. To learn more, visit the Energy XXI website at www.EnergyXXI.com .
CONTACT: ENQUIRIES OF THE COMPANY Stewart Lawrence Vice President, Investor Relations and Communications 713-351-3006 email@example.com Greg Smith Director, Investor Relations 713-351-3149 firstname.lastname@example.org Cantor Fitzgerald Europe Nominated Adviser: David Porter, Rick Thompson Corporate Broking: Richard Redmayne Tel: +44 (0) 20 7894 7000 Pelham Bell Pottinger James Henderson email@example.com Mark Antelme firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 7861 3232
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts