- Keep your phone and disconnect your landline. By simply plugging an existing landline cordless or corded telephone into MiFi Home™, users can have the convenience of a reliable telephone connection without their landline. MiFi Home™ users can keep their current phone number or get a new one. And wireless carriers now can offer an alternative to legacy fixed line services. MiFi Home™ will even maintain the ability to make calls during power outages with a battery powered backup providing both talk and standby time.
- Expand in-home data access. MiFi Home™ not only converges fixed line and wireless voice, it also features expanded capability for all in-home data services. It can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices such as laptops, computers, tablets, eReaders, gaming consoles, music players, printers and more and also has three Ethernet ports for connecting printers and network storage devices.
- Versatile solution for small businesses. MiFi Home™ is also a powerful solution for small businesses. Whether you need a home office, a mobile office or you’re setting up a temporary remote work site, MiFi Home™ can help businesses to stay connected with fast and simple setup. By simply plugging in a phone or other office devices into the Ethernet ports, the user has immediate access to both data and voice services including caller ID, call forwarding, call waiting, call holding and three-way calling.
Novatel Wireless Launches MiFi Home
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts