911 Enable Announces 2013 Fall Webinar Series
MONTREAL, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 911 Enable, the experts in E911 solutions for UC and IP telephony, today announced its 2013 Fall Webinar Series will take place from October 23 through November 13, 2013. The theme of this new series is E911 For Your UC Environment, focusing on the unique E911 challenges for the most common UC deployments.
The series of four 60-minute webinars, including a Q&A session, will provide an in depth look at each of the following UC scenarios, and cover the key issues to consider and the appropriate E911 solutions.
- Distributed Networks: Centralized UC system with locations across multiple cities/states and remote workers.
- Single Large Campus: UC system serving a single campus with multiple buildings.
- SMB: UC system serving small and medium sized businesses.
- UC as a Service: UC system hosted in the cloud by a service provider.
"E911 solutions are not one-size-fits-all. There are several manners in which to deploy E911, making it difficult to determine the best solution for your organization," said Lev Deich, Director of 911 Enable. "By looking at the four most common deployment types, organizations will be able to better understand and plan their upcoming E911 roll-outs."
To learn more and register for the 2013 Fall Webinar Series, visit http://www.911enable.com/FallWebinarSeriesTo learn more about 911 Enable and its solutions visit www.911enable.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-877-862-2835. About 911 Enable:At 911 Enable, our success is driven by a focus on surpassing customer expectations for E911 value and performance. Working with key partners such as Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft, we deliver IP phone tracking, E911 call routing and security notification solutions. These solutions help enterprises and service providers keep users safe while complying with federal, state, and local E911 regulations. We support organizations of all types and sizes, from the simplest deployments to the most complex architectures. To learn more, visit www.911enable.com or call 1-877-862-2835. SOURCE 911 Enable
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV