Novatel Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announces that the Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice by Novatel Wireless launched earlier today and is available online and through Verizon’s stores nationwide.
“We are thrilled to roll out our first 4G LTE converged voice and data solution for in-home and small office connectivity with Verizon,” says Peter Leparulo, CEO of Novatel Wireless. “The 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice is a versatile solution delivering both data connectivity and voice capabilities in one powerful portable package. We believe this new device will address the changing needs of Verizon’s customers.”
The MiFi Powered 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice requires only a power source to get started, making it easy to plug in and get connected at home or remotely. It can be used as an in-home or small office solution, and can travel with its owner to a vacation home or other place where voice calling or Internet connectivity is required. The 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice also has three Ethernet ports so users can plug in their printer or network storage devices.
Voice capabilities on the 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice mean travelers or vacationers can bring their home number with them where they go. The broadband router eliminates the need to constantly search for Wi-Fi hotspots in cafes or paying hotel Wi-Fi or phone fees.Verizon customers can choose from three plans: Voice-only, Data-only, or Voice and Data bundle. Users will have the flexibility to move between the different plans at any time so if they’re on a voice-only plan and decide they need voice and data solution, they can easily switch. For a limited time promotion, the Verizon 4G LTE Router with Voice will be available for free with a new two year customer agreement when customers select the voice and data plan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV