Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that Red Hat CIO, Lee Congdon, will be speaking at XChange’s “The Best of Breed” conference in Tampa, Fla. on Oct. 17, 2013. Hosted by the UBM Tech Channel, a leader in IT channel reporting, this event is set to cover sessions designed to discuss and uncover the channel of the future and distinguish the pathways for growth. XChange “Best of Breed” conference attendees will be connecting to learn about where cloud computing is taking the channel, the changing role of today’s CIO, how mobility has changed go-to-market strategies, and more. Along with Peter High, president of Metis Strategy, Congdon will be discussing how today’s IT leaders are driving business.
At Red Hat, Congdon is responsible for the company’s global information systems, including the technology strategy, enterprise architecture, information technology governance, solutions delivery, and systems operations supporting the company. His role includes enabling Red Hat's business through services, such as knowledge management, technology innovation, technology-enabled collaboration, and process improvement.
- WHAT: Red Hat CIO Lee Congdon to speak at XChange’s Best of Breed Conference
- WHERE: Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Tampa, Fla.
- WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET
For more information on the event, visit www.xchange-events.com/bob13/
Connect with Red Hat
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV