Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CBRL) announces that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Lawrence E. Hyatt will be participating in the Wells Fargo Securities Retail and Restaurants Summit to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts on October 1, 2013. The Company's presentation will begin at 11:10 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
The live broadcast of the presentation at the Wells Fargo Securities Retail and Restaurants Summit will be available online in the Events area of the Company's website at investor.crackerbarrel.com. An online replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks afterward.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 624 company-owned locations in 42 states.
CBRL - F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV