™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, recently received multiple “Best-in-Class” product rankings from CEB TowerGroup, the world’s leading member-based advisory company. FIS earned the distinctions for “Core Functionality” of
and “Enterprise Support” of
. The recognitions were based on detailed analysis of online commercial banking solutions by CEB TowerGroup, with companies rated across several key areas.
This recognition by CEB TowerGroup is the latest in a number of recent recognitions that highlight FIS’ commitment to clients, solution excellence and community giving.
Focus on Clients and Solution Excellence
FIS values every client and never compromises its standards of excellence when striving to deliver unparalleled value through entrepreneurship, technology leadership and financial expertise. Successful execution of those goals has led to multiple corporate recognitions through the first half of 2013:
FIS strives to establish best practices and deliver premier performance, always. Recent leadership recognitions demonstrate the success of those principles:
Focus on Communities
- Frank Martire, Chairman and CEO, was recognized as an “ Ultimate CEO.”
- Pamela Phillips, SVP, deputy general counsel, was recognized as a “ Woman of Influence.”
- Mike Oates, EVP, general counsel and corporate secretary, was selected as an “ Ultimate HR Executive.”
Worldwide, FIS and its employees focus on giving back to the communities where they live and work, through philanthropic and civic involvement. Together, employees raised more than $350,000 for over a wide variety of causes, including some highlighted below:
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee recognized FIS with the Fred F. Loock Award for outstanding corporate sponsorship.
- Employees in Little Rock, Ark., collected nearly $800 for underprivileged students at two central Arkansas elementary schools.
- FIS St. Petersburg, Fla., sponsored the 11 th annual Battle of the Minds, a trivia contest that raises money for the St. Petersburg Free Clinic, which serves basic needs of those less fortunate in Pinellas County, Fla. The event raised more than $250,000.
- Employees in Jacksonville, Fla., raised over $12,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters at the annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake bowling fundraiser. FIS Foundation helped sponsor the event, raising the total contribution to more than $20,000.
- FIS Orlando, Fla., was the second highest corporate fundraiser, raising nearly $20,000 for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes; an FIS employee also was recognized as the top individual fundraiser, raising $7,750.
- Employees in Watford, England, have raised more than $53,000 over the last three years for the Piam Brown children’s oncology and haematology ward in Southampton, England. They hope to raise that number to over $90,000 this year through a charity bike ride.
Awards, recognitions and contributions like these highlight the commitment of FIS and its employees to follow the company’s guiding principles and to best support clients, each other, and the communities where they live and work. For a summary of these and other recent awards, visit the FIS
FIS (NYSE: FIS) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500
Index. For more information about FIS, visit