FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, recently received multiple “Best-in-Class” product rankings from CEB TowerGroup, the world’s leading member-based advisory company. FIS earned the distinctions for “Core Functionality” of Business eBanking and “Enterprise Support” of Corporate eBanking. The recognitions were based on detailed analysis of online commercial banking solutions by CEB TowerGroup, with companies rated across several key areas.
This recognition by CEB TowerGroup is the latest in a number of recent recognitions that highlight FIS’ commitment to clients, solution excellence and community giving.
Focus on Clients and Solution Excellence
FIS values every client and never compromises its standards of excellence when striving to deliver unparalleled value through entrepreneurship, technology leadership and financial expertise. Successful execution of those goals has led to multiple corporate recognitions through the first half of 2013:
- Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Companies”
- Aptean Edge 2013 Award for innovative excellence.
- Epson America 2013 Pioneer Award for partnership excellence and teamwork for FIS.
- Two CEB TowerGroup “ Best-in-Class” awards for Wealth Management Trust Accounting System
- CEB TowerGroup “ Best in Class” award for Core Accounting and User Experience for FIS TrustDesk.
- Payments Innovation People’s Choice Award for FIS Mobile’s involvement, support and partnership of FIS facilities and cafeterias in demonstrating FIS Mobile Wallet on FIS Milwaukee campuses.
- BPO “ Best Customer Experience Delivered by a Contact Centre” 2013 Excellence Award
- Two CEB TowerGroup “Best-in-Class” awards for Corporate eBanking and Business eBanking.
- Frank Martire, Chairman and CEO, was recognized as an “ Ultimate CEO.”
- Pamela Phillips, SVP, deputy general counsel, was recognized as a “ Woman of Influence.”
- Mike Oates, EVP, general counsel and corporate secretary, was selected as an “ Ultimate HR Executive.”
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee recognized FIS with the Fred F. Loock Award for outstanding corporate sponsorship.
- Employees in Little Rock, Ark., collected nearly $800 for underprivileged students at two central Arkansas elementary schools.
- FIS St. Petersburg, Fla., sponsored the 11 th annual Battle of the Minds, a trivia contest that raises money for the St. Petersburg Free Clinic, which serves basic needs of those less fortunate in Pinellas County, Fla. The event raised more than $250,000.
- Employees in Jacksonville, Fla., raised over $12,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters at the annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake bowling fundraiser. FIS Foundation helped sponsor the event, raising the total contribution to more than $20,000.
- FIS Orlando, Fla., was the second highest corporate fundraiser, raising nearly $20,000 for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes; an FIS employee also was recognized as the top individual fundraiser, raising $7,750.
- Employees in Watford, England, have raised more than $53,000 over the last three years for the Piam Brown children’s oncology and haematology ward in Southampton, England. They hope to raise that number to over $90,000 this year through a charity bike ride.