Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced that it will broadcast a webcast in conjunction with its upcoming Investor Day event via its website on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time. Carl Bass, Autodesk president and CEO, will join Mark Hawkins, Autodesk executive vice president and CFO, and other senior executives to discuss with the investment community the demands and opportunities of the current market, business model transition, financial metrics, and the company’s corporate strategy. Autodesk will host a live webcast at www.autodesk.com/investors. This webcast will be archived for approximately one year on our website.
For more information, please call Autodesk Investor Relations at 415-507-6705.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk.Autodesk is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV