GTT (NYSE MKT:GTT), operating a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world, announced today it has established a Point of Presence (PoP) in Tokyo to provide multinational enterprises with extended global network service in Asia. The Tokyo PoP is located at 3-8-21 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
The new PoP can connect corporations around the world to Tokyo through GTT’s EtherCloud® services. EtherCloud provides multinational enterprises with private, public or hybrid cloud networking solutions built on the company’s highly reliable, scalable and secure global network infrastructure.
"As one of the most interconnected networks in the world, GTT is delighted to broaden our footprint in Asia by adding a PoP in Tokyo which complements our existing presence in Singapore and Hong Kong," said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT. "As the needs of multinational enterprises evolve, clients want a cloud networking provider that offers fast connectivity between their locations and the world’s largest and most popular data centers," added Mr. Calder.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information, please visit GTT at www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV