- At the Blackfin® Embedded Vision Starter Kit Hands-On Workshop, Analog Devices, Avnet Electronics Marketing and BDTI will present a workshop exploring hardware and software for image processing and video analytics, featuring the Avnet/Analog Devices Embedded Vision Starter Kit. This workshop is an excellent starting point for vision application developers interested in exploring a wide range of embedded vision applications.
- In the Zynq-7000/Vivado Smarter Vision Hands-On Workshop, Avnet Electronics Marketing and Xilinx will present a workshop introducing SoC application development, with a specific focus on embedded vision using the Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite to target the Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC. An OpenCV example will be used to demonstrate how a software implementation of an embedded vision application can be accelerated by building a custom hardware accelerator on the Zynq SoC’s programmable fabric, achieving 1080P60 at 1W power consumption.
Avnet Electronics Marketing Helps Engineers Learn To Design Machines That See At The Embedded Vision Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.