REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- InsideTrack, an organization dedicated to improving outcomes in higher education, has implemented Informatica Cloud, enhancing its ability to apply large-scale data analysis to the nationwide problem of college student engagement and success.
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that InsideTrack, Inc. is using Informatica Cloud, Informatica's cloud data integration solution, to deliver a single, unified view of information (grades, campus results, demographics, etc.) critical to supporting client institutions, students and the business.
- InsideTrack achieved a 100 percent return on its Informatica investment in just one month after having selected Informatica Cloud.
- Informatica Cloud enables InsideTrack's operational and strategic decisions to be made on data that is usually less than 24 hours old – automatically replicating 30 million rows of data each day from 20 different sources, for analysis and reporting.
- Powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), Informatica Cloud is helping InsideTrack maximize its information potential by:
- Integrating InsideTrack's critical CRM data with on-premise enterprise data for consolidated business intelligence and employee views.
- Enabling InsideTrack decision makers to analyze institutional and student data and make more timely decisions that help drive increased student engagement, enrollment and retention.
- Powering a comprehensive view of academic success across college and university clients across the country.
- Use of Informatica Cloud integration has also reduced the cost of data at InsideTrack by:
- Reducing the time of managing data synchronization from 50 percent of one person's time to just five percent.
- Optimizing business availability with ready access to replicated data in the event of data loss.
- Saving hundreds of hours of IT time that would have been spent manually restoring data following data losses.
- Eliminating costly and time-consuming manual coding and enabling a 6X data integration development productivity improvement.
Tweet this: News: @InsideTrack Drives Student Engagement and Success with @InformaticaCorp #Cloud http://bit.ly/19xgnH5 @infacloudSupporting Quotes
- "Data integration using Informatica Cloud is a piece of cake," said Derald Sue, chief information officer, Inside Track, Inc. "With Informatica Cloud, we have streamlined both our data integration processes and our business decision making. Instead of having to rely on fragmented and outdated views, InsideTrack data analysts and decision makers now have the right information at the right time, every time."
- "Like many enterprises, InsideTrack has implemented Salesforce CRM as a core application and bases much of its operations around it," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "Informatica Cloud provides companies such as InsideTrack with a SaaS-based data integration solution for maximizing the potential of data, whether in the cloud or on premise, slashing cloud integration development and maintenance costs and increasing both IT and business agility."
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV