HOUSTON, Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC. (NASDAQ: PTEN) will hold its conference call to discuss results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2013 on Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
Participants can access the call by dialing (877) 703-6110 or (857) 244-7309 with the access code 10812693. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed through a link in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.patenergy.com. Participants should log in to the webcast or dial in approximately 15 minutes prior to the call's start time.
A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website for two weeks. A telephonic replay will be available through October 28, 2013 at (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 with the access code 79666794.
About Patterson-UTIPatterson-UTI Energy, Inc. subsidiaries provide onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC and its subsidiaries have more than 300 marketable land-based drilling rigs and operate primarily in oil and natural gas producing regions in the continental United States, Alaska, and western and northern Canada. Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. provide pressure pumping services primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region.Location information about the Company's drilling rigs and their individual inventories is available through the Company's website at www.patenergy.com. SOURCE PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV