Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the country’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the JMP Financial Services & Real Estate Conference at The St. Regis New York Hotel on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentation is also being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp22/CSU until January 13, 2014. In addition, the webcast will be available for replay through the Company’s Investor Relations section on their website at www.capitalsenior.com for a period of 90 days after the date of the presentation.
About the Company
Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s operating strategy is to provide value to residents by providing quality senior living services at reasonable prices. The Company’s communities emphasize a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. During the second quarter, the Company operated 104 senior living communities in geographically concentrated regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 13,900 residents.For information about Capital Senior Living, visit www.capitalsenior.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV