SAN DIEGO, Sept. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocera Therapeutics (Nasdaq:OCRX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on acute and chronic orphan liver diseases, today announced that Linda Grais, M.D., president and chief executive officer, will present at the 12 th Annual BIO Investor Forum taking place at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA October 8-9, 2013. Ocera's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday at 04:00 PM PT in the Sea Cliff Presentation Room.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the "Investors" section of Ocera's website, www.ocerainc.com .
About Ocera TherapeuticsOcera Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary compounds to treat acute and chronic orphan liver diseases. Ocera's lead drug candidate OCR-002 (ornithine phenylacetate), which has been granted Orphan Disease and Fast Track status from FDA, is an ammonia scavenger in clinical development to treat hyperammonemia and associated hepatic encephalopathy in patients with liver cirrhosis, acute liver failure and acute liver injury. For additional information, please see www.ocerainc.com .
CONTACT: Inquiries Susan Sharpe Director, Corporate Communications Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. (919) 328-1109 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV